The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. It does not knowingly collect personal information on-line from visitors in this age group.
- Use of Personal Information. Personal information collected by WRECKING BALL may be used by WRECKING BALL for limited purposes, including for the purposes of providing you any products or services requested through the Site, record keeping, editorial and feedback purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Personally identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information voluntarily provided to WRECKING BALL, may be added to WRECKING BALL's databases and used for future contact regarding updates to the Site or new products or services provided by WRECKING BALL. From time to time, WRECKING BALL may also need to contact you regarding information that you submitted to WRECKING BALL. You agree that WRECKING BALL may use your personal information for such contact with you. WRECKING BALL may desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that WRECKING BALL believes would be of particular interest. Please contact WRECKING BALL via the contact information provided above if you do not want to be contacted by WRECKING BALL for these purposes.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. Except as specifically set forth herein, any personally identifying information that you provide to WRECKING BALL through the Site will not be disclosed to other third party entities not affiliated with WRECKING BALL. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may be provided to third parties that contract with WRECKING BALL to provide products, information, or other services to you or that WRECKING BALL believes that you may be interested in obtaining, including any third party services that are offered as features of the Site. While WRECKING BALL may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which WRECKING BALL discloses personal information is under an obligation to use that personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which WRECKING BALL exercises no control. WRECKING BALL is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties. Your personal information and data, whether personally identifying or not, may also be disclosed or distributed to another party with which WRECKING BALL enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process. Your personal information and data may also be disclosed if, in WRECKING BALL's sole judgment, that disclosure is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of WRECKING BALL or any other person or entity.
- Security Measures and Communications. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from WRECKING BALL via the Site or via email cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of content via the Site may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, WRECKING BALL is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Site or the Internet generally.
- Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request, WRECKING BALL will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by WRECKING BALL that has been voluntarily provided by you to WRECKING BALL through email, contact forms, or other on-line avenues. You may modify, correct, change, or update your personal information by contacting WRECKING BALL via the contact information provided above. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided by you to WRECKING BALL through email, contact forms, or other on-line avenues, prospectively retained by WRECKING BALL or used by WRECKING BALL for secondary purposes. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of web browser or device used to visit the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
- California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as the "Shine The Light" law) permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact WRECKING BALL via the contact information provided above.